No matter if you are buying or selling a home there are hundreds of decisions – some are big decisions that require a lot of planning and thought, and other decisions are much easier to make.
We have put together some easy to use checklists that will help you through the process.
Residential Buyers Checklist
This checklist will help you narrow down your search for your perfect home by taking your wants and needs into consideration. As you tour properties you can adjust your list to help ensure you are checking all of your boxes.
Becoming an Attractive Buyer
An attractive buyer helps increase your odds of sealing the deal on your dream home by showing sellers that you are serious and are ready to close the deal.
Our experienced agents will walk you through the entire process and answer all of your questions so that you can enjoy this very exciting time in your life.
For those of you selling a home or property we know just how daunting it can be. City Brokers is here to help. Our agents will work with you through the entire process from preparing your home for a showing to answering all your questions.
When you are ready to sell your home, below are a few quick tips on what you can do to prepare your property to be listed.
- Make a list of what needs to be done and pick a reasonable list date that you can accomplish the tasks
- Declutter your home
- Freshen up the look of the rooms with new paint
- Focus on curb appeal(fresh mulch, keep lawn mowed, toys out of yard, people will drive by)
- The little things matter (complete those unfinished projects, put up that last piece of trim, etc.)
- Have a plan for showings. Where will you go?
- Clean – make the beds, put away dishes and clothes, vacuum, wipe down the counters, etc.
- Interview your Agents – They will become your new best friend because you will be talking with them quite a bit through the process.