City Brokers has created a unique employee experience in real estate and property management. What’s different? Our team-based approach to real estate means that you’re never overwhelmed with calls, showings, paperwork and closings. Everyone on the team is available to pitch in when needed. What this means for the buyer is a faster, more efficient process. What this means for the agent is a more relaxed workday, fewer overtime hours, constant client communication, and more opportunities for compensation.
Why City Brokers?
- We stick to what works – with the companies cost effective approach there are less fees which means MORE COMMISSION!
- NO desk or office fees – a mobile office number means you can answer the office line from your cell phone. NO more waiting around for a call!
- NO franchise fees
- Competitive Commissions
- Teams are encouraged!
- The team lead has the ability and freedom to run the team their way within the company guidelines and expectations.
- Cutting Edge technology – Access to Matterport
- Offered for all listings, giving you the advantage with sellers when interviewing for the listing
- Slows down the amount of showings for the seller, means less getting out, less cleaning, etc
- Increases the volume of people tremendously that may see the house, they can tour from their couch
- Produces top of the line photos for your listings, appearance is everything!
- Technician will provide your client with the to-do list prior to the photos, so, you don’t have to have those hard conversations as much.
- Brokermint Offers Our Agents
- Transaction management
- Split, merge, sign, send access files from anywhere
- Contact management, enter one time and its set forever
- Calendar allow to set due dates for contracts, showing scheduling reminders etc
- All commission tracking and production reports can be run through software
- In House Property Management Division
- No more worrying about a house that isn’t selling, offer Property Management
- When working with Investors you no longer have to give a referral, EVERYTHING can be done in house leading to more sales!
- Company Costs that come from the commission:
- 4% Marketing and tech fee
- E&O – $35 per transaction per side
- MLS Dues – $45 a month
Our W-2 employees work directly for City Brokers. As dedicated support for the company, our employees understand our mission, goals, and processes. Like the agents they assist, they are devoted to organizational success.
As City Brokers continues to grow, positions will become available in office management and maintenance. Resumes will be reviewed as positions become available. Interested agents may apply on a rolling basis.